Typically, holding an estate sale is the most effective option if you’ve got to sell the contents of your house because of the death of a loved one, divorce, or downsizing.
While you can organize an estate liquidation by yourself, hiring an estate liquidator saves you headaches and time. It might even make you more profit, even if you pay the fees.
However, you should not rush into hiring one. Here are several questions to ask a real estate liquidator for your real estate liquidation needs:
How Will You Keep the Property Secure?
- Will they hire a security team to patrol back the exit door, outbuildings, and rooms? How will they control the crowd? Will they limit the number of people allowed inside at any particular time? Will they restrict people from entering with large backpacks and bags to avoid stealing?
- To protect the merchandise and the premises, what will they do?
Are You Insured? What is the Coverage of Your Insurance Policy?
You’ve got to understand if the estate liquidator has insurance that covers your sale. Make sure that you are covered with these things:
- An employee damages the car of a buyer while loading an item
- An employee gets injured while loading an item in the car of a buyer
- A buyer is injured by defective merchandise after using it in their house
- A buyer falls and slips during the sale
- An item gets stolen during the sale
- Your home gets robbed while under the control of the company
How Do You Figure Out the Merchandise’s Prices?
One of the most vital services a professional estate liquidator should offer is pricing properly the merchandise.
- How do the professional set prices and research merchandise outside their area of knowledge? Will they depend on price guides? Will they use online sales sites, such as eBay to look for the price? Will they hire an appraiser for unknown merchandise?
How and What Do You Charge
You should not settle for any estate sale company without knowing how and what they charge. Here are a couple of common techniques:
- A percentage or a minimum of sales, whichever is better
- Flat rate plus a percentage of sales
- Flat rate
- Percentage of gross sales
Whatever method they use for charging; will it include every single thing? Does it cover credit card processing fees, advertising costs, and permits? Will they charge an additional for optional services such as getting rid of unsold goods? Lastly, ask if you are needed to pay a deposit.
What Services Do You Offer?
The answer to this question is not as obvious as you might believe. Thus, you should break it down and ask particular questions:
- After the estate sale ends, will they clean up and clear out your home?
- Do they take care of any needed permits and advertising? How many employees do they have? Do they keep track of the local sales tax?
- Do they stage, price, clean, and sort the merchandise? Do they offer display cases and tables?
House maintenance is more than just doing frequent cleaning and organizing. It involves doing almost everything you can to make sure that all the parts, rooms, and surfaces are cleaned and maintained well. Also, doing some repairs and replacements can be necessary.
One of the most common maintenance you need to do is window washing. While some people think that window cleaning Vancouver WA just prevents dirt and dust accumulating on the window, cleaning them actually prevents damage, protects your indoor air quality, and helps you maintain your energy efficiency and low bills.
The following are the elaborated points on why window washing is important to you and your home in several ways.
- It maintains a clean appearance – your windows are one of the things that both neighbors outside and visitors inside notice. When you have dirty windows, this can affect your visitor and guest’s impression of the overall quality of the house and your ability to maintain it so. Doing frequent window cleaning will prevent all of these negative impressions.
- It protects the air quality inside the house – when you skip window cleaning, there is a possibility that the dirt, smoke, cooking smoke, candles, and other kinds of impurities in the air will accumulate. This will create air pollution in the house no matter how you try other parts of the house and surfaces. Without a thorough cleaning on windows, this buildup will always, always haunt your nostrils and lungs. Also, it is dangerous to have pollutants in the air. Air pollutants can irritate you in different ways. For instance, it molds, pollens, and other allergens can cause skin rashes, eye reddening, and even trigger asthma. Longer exposure to these can even cause other respiratory issues and illnesses. Avoid this by cleaning your house including your windows.
- It prevents damage – having a window wash does not just improve the appearance of your window. It also preserves the glass material as well as lengthens the materials’ lifespan. Frequent and proper maintenance and cleaning can effectively reduce maintenance repair and replacement costs. The accumulation of dirt, dust, and other stains can lead to corrosion, chips, scratches, and cracks. By removing the dirt and other debris, you are also decreasing the chances of damage and repairs.
- It maintains your home energy efficiency and maintains the energy bills – when your house is full of pollens, dirt, dust because of the buildup on the windows, it can effectively lower down the efficiency of your HVAC. When this happens, the HVAC units will bounce back by working harder and this leads to higher energy consumption and bills. In addition, dirty windows can negatively impact the natural light outside, creating that gloomy atmosphere inside the house, affecting your mood.
Window Cleaning Professional Services, and their Roles
Cleaning windows can be done by anyone. All you need is a combination of soap and water. However, effective and thorough cleaning can only be done by professionals as they have the proper tools and skills when it comes to which parts are oftentimes overlooked by homeowners during the cleaning process.
While commercial buildings accumulate debris like construction waste, pollution, animal droppings, and dirt, your building’s color will start fading. Add in the mildew and mold that mostly develops from humid climates and high customer or client traffic who visit your business each year, you can see yourself dealing with a brown to a dingy green hue. Due to all of the wear and tear that your commercial buildings undergo, it will surely need special maintenance.
If you are an owner of a commercial building, it’s your responsibility to make sure that your building will be maintained and will keep looking great all the time. You can do so by entrusting this job to a reputable commercial cleaning to your property pressure washed regularly.
Make an inviting and tidy environment while improving curb appeal
Maintaining the cleanliness of your commercial property by using a thorough pressure washing Surrey BC service can help improve your building’s entire environment. If you eliminate the accumulation of mildew and mold, it promotes an improved environment for your workers and customers that will move across the building. Moreover, having a clean exterior is so much better and inviting for clients than a dirty one.
Nothing can make a commercial building look uninviting and old faster than letting it become concealed in blemishes from debris and dirt. Prospective clients can instantly get a poor notion of your business. Apart from that, it can also adversely affect your building’s value. Thankfully, you can boost your curb appeal if you capitalize in expert commercial property cleaning. If you’ve got a maintenance plan, you can minimize unexpected costs. This way, you can budget your money a lot easier.
How can regular cleaning help you save money?
Having your commercial property cleaned regularly with the help of proficient pressure washing cleaners can help you save money since they can help shield and preserve the exterior of your building. Otherwise, it would be nearly impossible to remove blemishes and stains without using more costly maintenance like repainting your commercial building.
If you fail to clean the exterior of your commercial building, dirt and grime will more likely to accumulate. If you’re living in a humid area, it usually results in costly repairs because of confined moisture, which can cause the structure of your building to degrade.
Even more frequently, areas with high humidity and temperature can result in mildew and mold concerns, which are rather very pricey to repair and resolve. If you don’t attend to such problems of your commercial building’s parts, they will age faster and will get more costly replacements or repairs than the usual.
Contact a commercial cleaning provider today
If you’re planning to have your commercial building cleaned and maintained, make sure to only trust a reputable local commercial cleaning provider. This way, you can guarantee that you’ll only get the best services and make the most out of them. What are you waiting for? Contact us right now and enjoy a free estimate.